Friday, August 9, 2013

SNAKEISMS




Snakeisms by Snake Blocker

When I first opened up Blocker Academy of Martial Arts in 1995, I began using motivational or sometimes just entertaining quotes to bring variety and fun to the classes I taught.  I never wanted Blocker Academy of Martial Arts to just be a regular studio.  I wanted the students to have respect and learn martial skills, but I also wanted the classes to include fun and excitement in the training process.  I started using spin offs to quotes I’ve heard in the past and some quotes I just made up based on what I saw in the class.  I love to have fun with the students, as we are all one big family unit.  A student one day called my quotes “Snakeisms” and this word stuck.       

"For every fall, there's a rebound, so get up!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 100)

"Penetrating the heart of the wicked benefits 3 generations!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 99)

"I'm bringing "Courage" back!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 98)

"Your ‘death wish’ is my command!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 97)

"First, learn one move, one exercise, one technique, or one drill…and then ask, 'What if...?'" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 96)

"Lack of cardio, lack of rest, lack of training, lack of coaching, and lack of a healthy diet, will bring fear to us all! - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 95)

"One of the top fears is being alone...that's because most people are afraid!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 94)

"Evil people train to kill...full time...every day...year round. If you only train part-time or not at all, guess what?  You're dead!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 93)

"We are a society that is afraid, so what are we going to do about it?" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 92)

"With a single blow I will take away your vision!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 91)

"I'll motivate you with brutal facts!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 90)

"Study the animals and gain knowledge; study the insects and gain understanding; study the Snake and gain wisdom!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 89)

"Have knives...will travel!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 88)

"Eat, sleep, fight...welcome to Fight Club!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 87)

"When in conflict...explore your senses!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 86)

"Rest is easy, fighting is hard...chose the higher road and fight!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 85)

"When Warriors die, they wake up the dead!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 84)

"A sign of weakness and the scent of fear bring out the predator in your adversaries." - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 83)

"One person with courage and faith is an army!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 82)

"Pride in our art, starts with our heart!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 81)

"One knows NOT how to survive unless one knows their knife well." - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 80)

"With one blow or one bullet, I will take away your self hatred...your evilness...your pain. Now you will never harm another soul, and hell will welcome you gladly!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 79)

"Combat is the harmony between Freedom & Fear!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 78)

"Fighting is unlearning your intuition!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 77)

"Fighters must forever live with their nightmares!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 76)

"When you Fight...Bite!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 75)

"Fighting is one of the attributes given by God!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 74)

"You can't break the heart of a Warrior!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 73)

"Trample your opponent like an elephant!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 72)

"Beware the Crocodile Tail!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 71)

"Kick hard, kick often...Fear the Crocodile Tail!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 70)

"Practice doesn't make perfect, if the practice isn't perfectly perfected!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 69)

"Tattoo your opponent with your fist!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 68)

"Thirst for Victory!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 67)

"I'm not a Genie, but I'll grant you a Death Wish!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 66)

"You can't be a leader without enemies!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 65)

"I know some people that know some people that kill some people!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 64)

"Talk to my fist, 'cause the foot's not listening!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 63)

"Got guts?" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 62)

"The patient fighter is the seasoned fighter!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 61)

"Make your opponent pay for their mistakes!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 60)

"Don't blame Jesus if you go to hell...and don't blame me if I send you to meet Him!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 59)

'It has been said, "Every man must die!"' - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 58)

"While average people die in their sleep, the Best never rest!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 57)

"I teach people to kill...what do you do?" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 56)

"You're funny...I take back all the times I dreamt of killing you." - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 55)

"I don't talk to dead men." - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 54)

"My knife is drunk with blood...you too, will party with her." - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 53)

"I have 3 words for you...Get Over It!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 52)

"I will remove any obstacle. I will remove any doubt. I will remove all my enemies, and I will succeed in everything I do!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 51)

"Think about the freedom one would truly have, knowing that the ability to take a life was always an option." - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 50)

"If you don't like my Maverick ways, stay off my hit list!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 48)

"Call me Sweetie again, and I'll give you a tooth ache!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 47)

"In battle, there is always room for chance." - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 46)

"We must run naked into the fog of misunderstanding and overcome our fear of exile." - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 45)

"There are no such things as scary rides...only scary people." - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 44)

"If you're going to fight...be ruthless!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 43)

"DEATH is just 5 letters!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 42)

"You can't be a leader without reading!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 41)

"Don't worry...blood washes off with soap!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 40)

"Blood is only skin-deep!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 39)

"The most severe of teachers is Pain, and yet it too, is the most effective!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 38)

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but fighting words will kill you!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 37)

"Pardon my planet. I'm adopted from Planet Punishment." - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 36)

"A warrior never feels alive unless they are close to their weapons!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 35)

"My name is my fate...I am The Enemy!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 34)

"What if you're wrong? What if they hit you first?" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 33)

"I hear people say, "I know enough martial arts, Karate, or self-defense"...they are fools...you can never learn enough." - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 32)

"Only the masochist enjoys fighting with me." – Snake Blocker (Snakeism 31)

"The fool hath said..."That move never works." or "That system is no good."...I say, "There is a time and place for everything!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 30)

"Death has a voracious appetite that will never be satisfied!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 29)

"Sometimes self-defense means you have to kill the [censored]s!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 28)

"I have 3 words for you...Worry about yourself!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 27)

"If you're going to pay someone...Pay Attention!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 26)

"A good friend will post your bail...A great friend will be sitting in the electric chair next to you saying, "Man that was a good fight!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 25)

"If you hate me, you must love Death!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 24)

“Preemptive Tactics means showing your weapon(s) to prevent violence.” – Snake Blocker (Snakeism 23)

"Are you that funny dead?" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 22)

"Red is the color of my enemy!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 21)

"Sometimes you just have to kill the wicked!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 20)

"So many terrorist...Let get started!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 19)

"If everyone could fight, it wouldn't be cool!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 18)

"Without knowledge, bravery, and skill…the art of combat is useless!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 17)

"Live by the sword, Die by my two!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 16)

"A normal life is not for me!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 15)

"When Death comes knocking at your door, open it, then slam it in his face!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 14)

"Treat everyday like Boot Camp!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 13)

"I only promise pain, fatigue, and nightmares!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 12)

"When Death smiles at you, spit in his face!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 11)

"A hero has no other options but to be brave!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 10)

"To fail is human, to forgive is divine, to defeat others is what I teach!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 9)

"Sometimes you can be blinded by what you think is right!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 8)

"What kind of man is a man that doesn't make this world better?...He is no man." - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 7)

"Nothing prepares you more for fighting, than getting hurt!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 6)

"When in doubt, throw the first kick!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 5)

"No one understands me, except the genius and the serial killer!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 4)

"Those who fight for Truth, experience a life no one else sees!"
- Snake Blocker (Snakeism 3)

"Anger Control = Hitting your mark!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 2)

"Kick an hour in my shoes!" - Snake Blocker (Snakeism 1)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home