Friday, August 9, 2013

THIS IS MY KNIFE



This is My Knife - by Snake Blocker

This is a knife...and it is my knife.  If you have a knife I will take it from you...and it too will be mine.  I will never drop my knife.  If my knife leaves my hand it is because it is stuck in my enemy.  My knife is sharp.   My knife can cut.  My knife can stab.  My knife can kill.  I will pull out my knife if my life or those around me are in danger.  If I pull out my knife, I will not hesitate to use it.  If I use my knife I will not hesitate to kill.  My knife and I are one.  If one knife is good, multiple knives are better.  I am not afraid to protect the innocent.  I will never use my knowledge and skill of the knife for evil.  My knife will stop any threat.  My business is the knife...I don't play fair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home